There’s no such thing as being an adult. Money is a tool to buy shelter, happiness and health. Few people have all their shit together.
I’m a Millennial, a le$bean. Unmarried at 30. Alexa is the reason I wake up at a specified time and remember to eat our my vitamins to stave off malnutrition.
I’m a dissociative identity disorder (DID) system of fifteen.
Since authenticity and transparency is important to me, I recently decided to directly come out as a system so we could share our story to connect with fellow systems and raise DID awareness. We hit a point wherein hiding wasn’t working anymore.
While the Darling System currently practices functional multiplicity (FM), and part of healing from our trauma is been seen individually instead of as one collective person, our ultimate goal is integration.
hej. gay! is our blog & it grows with us. Right now, it’s is our journey to whatever this new path for us being an overt DID system leads.
Hej. I’m Jane E. Darling ✨
- love cats, but don’t yet have one because the deposit is $300. 😬 I am looking into the process of registering one as an emotional support animal, however, because that is what having a pet cat is for me. 🐈
- am a lesbian. 🏳️🌈
- recently moved to Greenville, Texas — further into rural Texas than I wanted to, because low rent. 😩
- consider myself a book dragon 📚🐉. I’m unlikely to read your recs, so please don’t. 👌
- was not named by my parents. 🤭 I am an alter in the Darling System. I know not entirely how this came to be my name.
- have that agape love. Everyone tells me it’s a gift, but it honestly feels like a curse.
- occasionally love learning different languages. I really love it because music, and tend to pick up romance languages from watching foreign films.
- know who I am and what I want in my life. I’m not here for your inspiration porn.
- don’t support the zero-waste movement, but I support the environment.
- took a long time to realize I have the power to create the life I want to live, if I’d just reclaim my fucking autonomy. 💪 These days, I enforce my boundaries and do not tolerate when people do not call me by my preferred name.
Behind the magic 🔮
First and foremost, that adult is 300% green (affiliate link). 🌱
Hej, Gay! are part of the flannelfem.me network, which just redirects to this blog at the moment.